Submit your own original t-shirt design and we’ll post it in our Facebook T-shirt design contest. The t-shirt designs with the most “likes” will be printed and distributed for active citizens like yourself to wear at political events, and show support and unity for local control of education. The winners will receive a free T-shirt printed with their winning design.
What you should know:
- Your submissions must be submitted by Tuesday July 29, 11:59 pm to qualify.
- Voting will begin on Wednesday morning and will end at Noon on Thursday.
- Submit a design for both the front and the back of the shirt. Please label these, front or back, in the filename of your submission.
- The winning designs will be printed on a GREEN shirt, please coordinate your colors to match.
- Submit your design without the green background of the shirt showing. The green background portion of your design should be transparent so it is ready to send to the printer. (Jpeg files do not support a transparent background.)
- We will add a green background to your design so voters can see what it will look like on the shirt.
- Your design must promote the values of Utahns Against Common Core. Any designs that do not reflect our values or mission, are irrelevant to the purpose of this contest, or are not submitted according to the directions listed on this website will be disqualified.
- By submitting your design you are donating the design and all rights and privileges pertaining to it, intellectual or otherwise, to Utahns Against Common Core and you agree to the terms and conditions listed on this website. This includes the right to edit your design.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you use your own original design, and not steal the intellectual work of others.
- Please submit your design as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your Full Name, Mailing Address, Email address and Phone number in the body of the email. Make sure the file names of your submission state whether it is the front or back of the shirt.
The T-shirt Design Contest is up NOW! Look through this Facebook photo album and like your favorite designs. The Design with the most likes by Noon, Thursday, July 31st will be printed and distributed.